Yeah I cut up At Logan's funeral. I also do the same thing at all Jean's too. Because it's a safe bet either one will be back. So I couldn't believe the sad little scene Jubilee, and Kitty Pryde were having at his grave.

" He was like a father to me." sobs Jubilee . More like she was his annoying sidekick but whatever.

Kitty went in on the cry fest. " He was like that for both of us. They;ll never be another one like Logan."

Must fight gag reflex. Ok I'm done now. You know at this point I have this great idea. I go into the mansion , and get something. Then come out by the grave. The girls look up at me.

" Bobby are you finally going to show Logan the respect he deserves?"

" I guess you can call it that." I respond. " Hey Wolvie time to get up! Look I got a beer ! Frozen to perfection by my powers just the way you like it."

" Bobby! That's not funny!" Pryde shrieks.


" MMMM Frosty, cold sudzy , wait is sudzy a word?" I continue. I then shake the beer A little bit, so he can hear I'm not kidding. " Come on Logan come and get it!"

Pryde slaps me but I'm already iced up. So it really didn't bother me. Jubilee Shireks " Does anyone else hear that?'

Yup just what I though scratching from the grave. " Iceman what ever you pulling isn't funny!" wails Kitty. Both girls scream as this happens.

Wolverine frees him self , and kinda lurches to his feet. " B. Buuh" he mumbles.
Jubilee then yells " he's a zombie! He wants our brains!" She really needs to cut down on the sugar.

" BEEEEER!" He finally utters.

" Here ya go pal." I toss it to him. He cuts it open with his claw,, slams it down like he's been in the desert for days. He throws the can aside and shambles toward the mansion.

" Mooooore!" He screams. This is hilarious ! Especially when we hear this girlie scream, and find Josh Foley cowering in the Kitchen. Logan saying " BR BR...."

" No You can't have my Brain!" Elixir stutters his hands over his head. Logan just shakes his head, and mumbles " Brautwurst."

He takes a sausage out of the freezer, drops in a pan Then starts taking other food out , an starts what looks like a new food Net work show " Cooking with the Undead."

Well ok He's not really undead. His healing factor hasn't fixed his brain yet, well at least the speech center and the part that controls walking straight. Finally he starts eating his meal. Well like a pig.

Not that's any different than how he normally eats. The Professor wheels in. " What's all this commotion?"

Logan grins at him. " Wh......What's ......Up..Ch... Chuck? HE he !"


4 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

The most disrespectful thing to do at a funeral for Wolverine is be weak, lets face it Wolverine hates cryin'
Kid Flash.
Don't we have a game of Ping Pong?

Blogger Yamcha said...

Ice man join in in destroying Vegeta!

Blogger Vegeta said...

Sigh Now your bothering the Iceman? Get a life Yamcha.

Blogger Iceman said...

K Flash : We sure do!

Yamcha and Vegeta; Take it somewhere else.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer