Aw man I was shattered again! Stupid Destroyer! Well let me explain what happened . Prof X sent me, Wolverine, and Rouge after the Destoyer. The metal suit had rampaged through the Mansion.

At least It wasa easier putting my self back together this time. I wake up in the mansion , and rouge is crying. Logan is bleeding, well not so much anymore, His Healing factor has kicked in.

Rouge looks at me as I turn my self into my flesh and blood form again.Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

" Bobby I thought you I -We lost you."

" Wait. When did you find me?" I joke.

" Ya know what I mean. "

She looked in my eyes and I felt like I got lost then I tremebered , woah Kody has, or at least had a thing for Rouge There is no way I'll betray the guy. He'stoo good a friend for that but I didn't have to try to stop this moment because glass shattering did.

We both turn and watch Wolverine get on his motorcycle.

Looks like we're going back into battle. Good at least that gets me out of that awkward moment.


3 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

Why ain't ya backin' me Up Bub?

Blogger Iceman said...

Little busy now Logan.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That Rogue sure does get around.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer