Continued from Wolverine Vegeta Professor XGaia And Spidey

Arrrrgh! I just got busted up ! I hate being shattered! I have to reform myself! Well let me clue you in on what's going on. The School just got attacked by armored zombie things .

I'm not talking about a few either I'm talking about plague of locusts numbers here. We have no idea what they are, or any idea why they attacked. We just know they're blood thirsty.

A bunch of them jumped on me and crushed me into little ice pieces. What they don't know is Humpty Dumpty can put himself back together again. It's just a tedious process. But finally I come out of the ice throwin' ice spikes at each and every one of those weridos.


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I then form glacier type ice flows running a bunch of them over .Others I freeze so cold That colossus just shatters them with his punches. The other X-men seem to be holding their own, Scott blasting away, and whining. Wolverine's went into full bezerker mode , Beat is fireing some kind of weapon, and rouge was smashing them.


Then these weird big haired guys showed up and started blasting the freaky zombie things. I reconised them from one of the partys we had a while back. Saiyans I think, Gohan Trunks Bra and Goten . If I remember right.



One of them started yelling " Halt evil doers I am the Champin of Justice I am he who stops evil ! I am ...."

" extremely annoying!" I interrupt. He just looks shocked like this .


Logan just says from nowhere" Look bub if your gonna fight then fight! But don't just dance around!" Luckily they stayed good thing too though even with their help it'll take a miracle if everyone survives this .


2 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

Rescued by Sayians? I'm never going to live this down. I guess I can take some comfort that it's going to be a lot harder on Wolverine.

Blogger Wolverine said...

I only have problems wit' one saiyan Scott. i don't care about the others

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer