I was turned into co2. It was hard pulling my self back together I guess maybe I couldn't. I don't know. All I knew was my mind drifted for real I guess. At some point I saw this. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I almost didn't leave, I mean look at her. But those critters by her just freaked me out. That and I wanted to live. Some energy hit me making it easier for me to think I froze water particles around , my essence I guess.

I kept getting stepped on by students, and funny haired Vegata. But finally I formed an ice body for myself. I used the snow like a cocoon. Until finally I reformed completely. I Was a little afraid to try to turn human again. After shutting my eyes and crossing my fingers. I open my eyes to see flesh and blood.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Whew! I walk inside the Mansion I see Gaia and Fred Fox ,(why's he black now?) Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I dunno why, but I was so mad at her I wanted to kill her, for something. Man That's strange What has Gaia ever done too me? And Why Am I so tired? I'll guess I'll sleep for like three days . I 'll probably feel better then.


2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Very interesting. Somehow your consciousness survived the destruction of your body. That would explain how you are able to continue thinking when your body is 'iced.'

Blogger Gaia said...

Nice pic, Bobby.
;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer