We won the Fight with Onslaught by a bunch of luck. Also I didn't get a wet willy! Yay! Any way Onslaught kicked this dog I felt sorry for it so I brought it back to the mansion. I've named him Ace The Ice Hound.


Somehow, Ace the bat hound heard of this and threatened to sue. Now what kind of a lawyer could a talking dog get? Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Never mind, I wish I didn't ask that question. Anyway, I let Mr Birdman talk to my lawyer Matt Murdock. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com I don't know what Matt said to Harvey , but I do know he ran out of the mansion crying. Any way It's ok to name the dog that as long as he doesn;t appear in the X-men comics, fine with me.
Matt asked if wanted to troll for chicks with him. I said some other time. The problem with Matt is he'll hit on the woman your with if you meet one, He's like Tony Stark Lite.
So I decided io go to a Different County, and Finally take The Kid Flash up on the Ping Pong tournament idea At Titans Tower. I thought maybe I should Take Josh Foley along too, maybe get him over his old lady phase, by getting him to meet a girl, that doesn't know him.
Yes I did warn him not to hit on Wonder girl because of the S- SHIELD wearing living Hormone that lives there. AKA Super boy. And You know I don't know if the Titans live there or just train there.
When we got there was no one there, but this hot alien woman. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Hmmm I wonder If I should giver her my number? Oh Man I just forgot ! Though she looks like my age, this is the Teen Titans. Hmmm Maybe it's better if I don't have these thoughts. .


3 Comments:

I'm glad Ace had a good home.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well I'm actually quite experienced with alien women, Bobby. Perhaps you should just slip her my number.

Too bad I lost the lawsuit.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer