Ok Here's the Skinny Professor X is running around as Onslaught again, All of this because Maggie had a little affair with Henchman . I'm not too bothered about it . But that could be because Maggie , had her friend Novy make this cool new template so I may be a little biased.
Any Way Cyke is running around asking if the prof will be mad that he registered for the superhuman act thing, and to become a SHIELD Agent . To which I answer. " This probably wouldn't be the best time to tell , you know with him trying to kill everyone and all."
Scott acts even worse around Logan who's hooked up with Cap's anti reg side. And yes before you ask me, Warren yes I'm editing the video I made, with them passing each other, in the hall and that song we wrote .
It goes something like " They're X-men They're Mutant roommates! He's pro Reg! He's anti reg! They both like redheads! They're a couple of nuts! They can't stand each other but they have to live together . They Wolvie and Cyclops !"
Coming soon to a You tube near you! ( To be completely honest I know those lyrics suck But Angel had been on a week long bender while writing them so um well there you go.)
Ok so Cyke 's out so who came up with the brilliant plan that will probaly save all of our hash's from the evil Prof? Storm ? Nope Fred The Fox! That's right the talking wood land critter. Storm is mad about that she's going around mumbling about every minute. ( Personally I think it's because Fred beat her in Checkers once.)
Although This version of Onslaught , while attacking people also has a prankster side. He leaves up all of the toilet seats, I know he's the one that left the flaming bag on the door step, Gambit's shoes will never be the same . And someone ordered 50 anchovy and pineapple pizzas for the mansion. Yuck !
I wonder if Kid flash or someone else would like to eat those pizzas? Oh well not a problem except for the fact everyone's been blaming me for the pranks . Come on people ! If it was me there would be ice involved somehow . Now if there's no ice you'd better think twice!
okaaaay any ways it turns out my sleeping spell was nothing but my body going through stress of reintergrating through moisture in the aiI. i think that's what Hank said. I was paying more attention to " LOST" at the time.
Well I guess I'll tell everyone how the fight with Onslaught went , if he doesn't kill me , or give me a wet willy .


4 Comments:

Cool new template.

Get it? Cool? I crack myself up.

Iceman, I'm particiapting in the Summer of Compliments and I just wanted to say that I like your blog and it's "cool" new look. I hope icy (I see, get it?) more of you in the future.

Blogger Black Widow said...

You should join SHIELD yourself

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Your template is very impressive, Bobby.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer