Man I hate Wolverine. You see I gave my number to Starfire, my number. Though poor Josh, didn't find himself a girl. Not that it matters, the school year is back in , and there;s like a bunch of girls his age there , and some in tight revealing costumes.

Now back to why I hate Logan. She called , and he told her I do perverted things with clowns , and dwarves. Yeah I can't get her to answer my calls. Or she makes Superboy answer the phone. That guy is a complete idiot, and he talks about the lamest things.

Well I'm not letting this one go. I've redecorated Logan's room with my own special skills.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Wait a sec, Who's that guy? He's freaking creepy. I don't like the way he's looking at the ice boy I made.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Look what I did to the bed.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

there's that guy again on the ice chair I made to replace Logan's regular chair. I left that guy in there. With The new Icy decor. Enjoy Wolvie! Oh yeah if anyone know s who that guy is and why he's in the school let me know.


2 Comments:

That'll freeze yer heinie but good!

Blogger SHI said...

damn you

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer