Salutations, I am Dr Henry Mccoy, More commonly known as the Beast. It is my sad duty to inform you that my long time comrade- in-arms, and friend Robert Drake, called Ice man has been slain in battle with Gaia. Along side another friend of mine , Cyclops, or Scott Summers. For the full story go here .


http://gaia08.blogspot.com/2006/08/confrontation-battle-and-death.html

I am sorry this is too hard to write. I must take my leave. Rest in well my humorous friend. Until we meet again in the the halls of Eluysium.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See ya iceman

sorry your gone

bye bye

Love you all

Lin

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Now that was cold.



Get it?

Blogger Pantha said...

oh no

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Welcome back, Bobby.

Blogger Iceman said...

you Did too Lin was it fun?

Professer Boooooo!

Pantha i didn't know you cared sweetie ;-)

Kody don't worry about it pal two words : Iced toiletts Yay!

Thanks Professor.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer