After going through the moment with Rouge, we go to follow Logan to take down the Destroyer. Well our attention is taken from that by Kodiak throwing a car at Colossus.

I stand in awe as my big pranking buddy is ripping through my friends in the X-men. I didn't want to fight him. I mean it was obvious he was being controlled or something.

He was trying to kill Prof. X. Nightcrawler and Cyclops were fighting him pretty much keeping away from the Charles.

Weirdly Cyke rallies us with a nice speech I guess the stuff Fade did to him did the trick. Or he's just mad about his Pink car.

Ok I will admit it was a nice looking car, if your a teenage girl. Ok moving along. Cyclops finally blasted a huge trench into the school grounds I freeze the ground around the hole Kody slips and falls in.


While Cyke, and ant other energy blasters keep knocking my pal back into the fissure I Ice up the sides of the hole. Making him slip back in to the bottom. After a while we don't see him trying to get out anymore.

That's when the ground behind me erupts and Kody comes out bigger. " Xavier's dead!" he yells Oh man!


5 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

That car burns my eyes. I'm glad it's been destroyed

Blogger Cyclops said...

It's not pink!! It's red!!!

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Scott, you know you have a vision problem. Everything looks red to you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

red is for bulls what pink is for bears

Blogger Iceman said...

It's Pink Scott Pink!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer