I know I Haven't posted in a while, but you see I'm hiding. Hercules Keeps calling me. Angel too.

For some reason I can't figure out he wants to reunite The Champions

I don't know what's he's been drinking , or smoking, but I want nothing to do with it. Normally I'd tell him to his face but last time I did that he shattered me . I'm getting a little tired of reforming my self so I'm hiding.

I suggest that You make your self scarce too Black Widow. At least until whatever Herc's on wears off , and he remem bers how embarrassing The Champions were. I'm saying this team was lame , and I used to be an Amazing Friend.

Then again being an Amazing Friend wasn't that bad, Eventhough we had to live with Aunt May Sometimmes me or Pete accidently ( wink wink ) Walk in on Firestar when she was in the shower. That and we had a cartoon show with The Hulk. But the Champions well I don't want to talk about it any more. So I'm going back to hiding shhhhhh Don't tell Herc.


6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

At least you weren't on the Zoo Crew.

You should ask Logan what strings he pulled to get out of having to be on the Champions. Normally his contract requires him to be on every team's roster. Maybe he could help you out.

Blogger Iceman said...

I don't show Maggie those pictures of you and the Enchantress.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The Enchantress? Not bad, not bad.

Blogger Black Widow said...

great just what I need

Blogger Robin said...

The Champions?
Sounds like a bad 80s tv show that was popular then some danish tv company tried to bring back with anime style drawings and a really, really bad theme song.
Anyway keep it cool Iceman.
Robin.

Blogger Iceman said...

Prof.: I think Logan has more leeway In contract negotiations than i do.

Natasha you and me both babe.

Robin It was worse believe me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer