While in the Astral Plane, I was hit with a psionic bolt. During this time I was trapped believing I was playing X3 the official game. Man that game sucks! I feel bad for telling Professor X it was a good game but unforgiving. I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face.

You see back then I was in the first levels and was getting killed over and over. as I got into the later levels the sucked more . On a side note I can use my powers to do other things beside put out fires.


Which is pretty much what the game made me do. And As Night crawler I can't teleport out of the way of danger , I just go right into it. As Wolverine I break boxes that look like Styrofoam . And those cut scenes?

Well calling them cut scenes is too good for them . They're really still pictures with voice acting. Oh there's some movement , if you want to see Logan move stiffer than a zombie you can.


when It becomes that day of the month where the X-men gather up video games to go and trade them for others at the local game shop I know which one I'm throwing in first.


Ok rant over. For something actually fun. The mansion received a call from the local airport about Wolverine not being able to pass through the metal detector, with out setting it off.

Well that Kodiak a great idea for a prank. And I helped for more details go over to his blog and see what we did. Oh man ! I can't wait until Logan gets home!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is mean I would run when Logan returns

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx in the advise, looks like I wont b picking up X3, my curiousity has been quenched. But since I havent got a chance to pick up X-men leagends(I know, Im behind) and X-men legends 2, i was thinking of picking them up. Have you played them and do u recomend them? If so do u have a copy lying round the mansion somewhere?

"Just saying."

Blogger Iceman said...

yeah I recommend Legends and Lgends 2 they're fun unlike x-3

Blogger Kid Flash said...

X-Men the official game is terrible!
I'd sue em for the mis-leading adverts if I wasn't so busy getting counseling over that game. game's are a major part of my life, I lived in them for the first 6 years of my life!
But X-Men the official game...who made it!
It's the worst game interpretation of a movie!
I'm just going to eat some ice cream and calm down...come visit us in Titans Tower Bobby, we still haven't finished our game of Ping Pong!
So far the stakes are at $30

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Legends 2 I liked though it does get a little boring. X3 I've started, completed a few levels, but am finding it hard to get the motivation to finish it. I don't like starting something and not finishing it though.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer