The X-men had a kickin' party after we beat the Brotherhood. Well it was kickin' until Cyclops introduced the Entertainment Justin Gurini from American Idol? Bleh! So after showing Scotty my displeasure by forming an ice slick under him while he was trying to make time with Warbird.

I'm not proud but I drank a lot. I wish I didn't because well I did something I'm not very proud of, I guess I lost time or something, It doesn't matter I can't explain it but when I came to my senses this I found myself with someone I'm not proud, but here's the person. I'm sorry everyone, please forgive me .


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Yeah I know I was " sleeping with the enemy" as it were . I don't even know how that happened. It's not that's she's not hot . It's just that she's been with Sabertooth , and wolverine , and If the rumors of another ex of hers is true, A certain short guy with funny hair, Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I've been taking showers all morning yet I still don't feel clean! The good thing is I wasn't the only one who woke up with a woman he wasn't proud of, Look who that Polaris stealing dork Havok woke up with.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

How do these supervillians keep getting in the mansion anyway?


4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Poor Havoc. Like he didn't have enough problems feeling inferior to a barely functional individual like Cyclops.

At least Mystique is a hottie.

Blogger Warbird said...

lol... love the ice floor :)

WHat the heck is that thing? I bet Hudson wouldn't even touch that

Blogger Kon-El said...

I think it's the Abominatrix Jon. Or the Abomination in Drag.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer