Scott sent me ,Kitty Pryde , and Angel to break up the riot in front of the meeting where they announced the plans for the cure. Man this was an ugly one. Some of those Friends of Humanity losers started beating on some mutants.

These guys didn't have any real powers I'd see a porcupine guy, or someone who control trash, or something. Needless to say they needed help . There was also new problem man sized sentinels.

Where did they come up with this idea? Any way they were helping out the FOH. Not by design , just by the fact that sentinels always go after mutants. I created an ice wall between homo sapian , and homo superior and the tin cans.


Now I've always been the comedy guy , and all the sudden I'm leading missions. Warren asked me a little too smugly on what we would do next. " Angel can you still make those winds with your wings?"

" What do you think Bobby?" I tell him to go for it at the FOH. He flaps his wings creating these huge gusts I blast some ice into the winds pelting the jerks hail. I told kitty to phase though the sentinels disrupting them.


Now do our fellow mutants thank us for the save? Of course not. They call us traitors. Some even scream Long Live Magneto! Why anyone would willingly follow Mr " Pretty in pink " has always been beyond me.

It didn't really bother me until it got splatted in the face by a mutant whose power seemed to be the ability to create soda from thin air. When I say Soda I mean Coke and Pepsi type . I made the road they were under all slippery.

Then when they were trying to get they're footing, I froze all the moisture around them turning it into snow and dumping on them. Finally some other super teams and cops showed up to break up the rest of the riot , now we're going back to the mansion to see if the other X-men have any idea what Magneto is up too.


4 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

The ability to control trash?
Eww!
So, when does an object officially become garbage? As soon as it's tossed in garbage bag? Or does it have to decompose for a while?

Blogger Iceman said...

I don't know bt the things he controlled all smelled bad. maybe the decompisition thing

Blogger Pantha said...

well seems Wolverine and I have found out

Blogger Cyclops said...

Very nice work, Bobby. And it looks like you'll make it back in time for the big showdown.

And as far as the definition of garbage goes, I think the three second rule applies. Unless you're Wolverine in which case it's the three minute rule.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer