I spent the last couple of days guarding some statues for a friend of Wolverine's I Get back to the mansion a few days ago and, chaos erupts. You see this cure for the mutant gene has just come out. Storm flew out in a rage wanting to destroy the clinics.


It'll only be a matter of time before all of us are forced to take this cure. Yeah they say it 'll only be criminals,but they'll convict us all of something just to get rid of our powers. Scott put the team on high alert so I guess we need to be ready when the bad stuff goes down.

I went down to the sub levels to check on our new prisoner, Sabertooth. I see the new guy, Kodiak with a syringe. " Well Vic. time fer ya to die, after I give ya this cure no Healin' Factor, no you I'm gonna get ya back fer what ya did ta my parents , me and our brother."


I freeze the syringe so it pops, The big guy turns around, " What'd ya do that for popsicle? "

" Look smoky, calm down before you do something you'll regret."

" I ain't the one who's going ta regret this!" He says charging towards me.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I slipped and fell on my face before I got to ya. By the time I got up I wasnt mad n e more, just, confused. Why doesnt anybody see this mongral should die.


"dont poke the bear buddy!"

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs the bear

Blogger Cyclops said...

Nice save Iceman. I appreciate Kodiak's feelings but we really can't be killing our prisoners like that. This isn't Guantanamo, you know.

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Why'd they wanna kill mutants any way?
You'd think they'd want ta keep the guys who are saving there asses from Mag-I wear a pink helmet-neto.
Honestly- if ya need any help ring the Titans or the Justice League. After a while saving the city from crime isn't good enough, we usually just send Squirrel Gold, Empress and Booster Gold to sort that out nowadays.
Kid Flash.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer