Scott and Gaia left for the summit about the mutant cure. Scott leaves in charge saying there' s Synthoids in the mansion. Of course Storm gets all angry. " Why are you in charge? Only I know how to run this school the right way."

" Yeah into the ground." I say. "Look why don't you look for the Synthoids huh? Or if you can't do that go take a bath with Pantha and stay out of our way. "

" This isn't over Drake!" she says.

" Yeah it never is." I say.

The first synthoid jumps out of a closet yelling " I"m Pretty!" I'm pretty sure Omega Red has never actually said that. We found a fake Elektra making out with Danger Room robot. Rouge fought a Lady Death strike and crushed her.


We went around finding all kinds of robots , looking like or enemies and destroyed them all. We go out side and find a Magneto and TX. Sliced to ribbons. And Wolverine along with teen girl Wolverine cutting into a trailer.

We hear the guy inside screaming as he drives off. " Logan you psycho!" I Scream at the top of my lungs. "You didn't have to try to kill him!"

" Who says I tried ta kill him Drake?" he says lighting up a cigar. " I was just puttin' a little fear inta him." X-23 just glares at me.

Later on Beast used the parts to build a synthoid of his own and sent it to Koma. He probably won't have the time to sic Synthoids after us since, his time will be spent with......

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Lindsey Lohan bot!!!!!!! Dun Duun Dun!!!!!!!!!


14 Comments:

Blogger Pantha said...

Hey drake! You leave my Ororo alone!

She should be in charge not some snot nose upity...


*claws out* When I am done helping Ro with the bots and then bath I am going to practice my ice sculpting techniques... I will call it

ode to the eunick

Blogger Iceman said...

Yeah If you want to know what Antartica feels like babe bring it on.

Blogger Pantha said...

I dated her trust me your not even close

Blogger Iceman said...

That's because I hold back my powers believe me. I'm better than far better. So If you you know what's good for you stay out of X-man businessl, A team which I happened to be a founding member of. So keep those claws to yourself.

Blogger Pantha said...

a team you abandoned and left

Blogger Iceman said...

Because your girlfriend made it impossible for us to do anything. We all kleft because of her that's why she's not in charge.

Blogger Pantha said...

Ro can be a little ... difficult but she did had a point just went about it wrong...


You shouldnt disrespect her
or me... I have been living her for sometime and helping out

Blogger Iceman said...

To get respect you have to give it. And Storm, doesn't respect anyone. She Likes to think of herself as a goddess, and the rest of us her servants Just wait until it's your turn.

Blogger captain koma said...

Hah hah hah! love what ya come up with. Thanks for the gift.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

How come Hank never gives me anything that cool? I think I'm going to have to send him my wish list this Christmas.

Lindsay Lohan?! Hotchie mama!

Blogger Iceman said...

Not a bad idea sage we just have to make sure Wolverine stays on one team

Blogger SHI said...

Thanks for your help Bobby

Blogger Kid Flash said...

I can run quicker than you can freeze new york.
Bart All- I mean uh...Kid Flash?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer