Alright I haven't been blogging long, and I get tagged with a meme, not once but twice! First by mr " I'm the best there is at what I do, and that ain't pretty bub." If you mean dancing Logan then no that's not pretty by any means .

Also your not the best at it. Secondly by two eight bit wannbe things that Deadpool's hanging around with. And this Meme all I can say is wow. I know what I did to hack off Wolverine, ( all his beers are frozen hahahahaha!"

Not sure what I did to the moonites though. Oh well here goes my first meme. ( Man is it weird!) Just because I was tagged twice doesn't mean I 'm doing this twice though. I 'm totally not.

Okay I delayed as long as I could.

1. Other than yourself pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win? The professor.


2. What's your favorite color of Pink? The pink Paige's bra is when we play strip poker.

3. What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls : Since I couldn't watch more that three minutes of it? none.

4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child? Tell it to get the pills.

5. How many figures am I holding up? enough.

3. Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop. Whosoever deciphers this code if he be worthy shall gain the power of Jojo the monkey boy. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!


7. What's wrong with this Meme? I don't think I have the time to list all the things wrong with it.

8. Create your own question and answer it. Do I have to? No.


9. What's your wrestler name? the Snowman

10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage? Ew no.

12. Are you the weakest link? Wow I haven't heard that on in a while.



13. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here? Yeah sure.

14. Switch lives with one blogger for a year? Who would it be. Don't know.

15. Who has the best sidekick in LGS? Erifia's side kick is smokin'.

16. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think? Didn't see it.

17. Do you know who Lookwell! is Adam West

18. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with(except Deadpool) I share socks with evreyone except Deadpool. So No.


6 Comments:

Blogger Pantha said...

dont you know they always pick on the new guy

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Isn't Husk a little young for you Bobby? Then again I'm usually pretty bad with birthdays.

Blogger Cyclops said...

Bobby, would you mind taking care of the rest of these synthoids? Gaia and I have to go some meeting somewhere. They better not be Scientologists.

Blogger Iceman said...

I dunno Prof. I mean I'm younger than Angel. Scott more of them? sigh!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beersicles thats just cold.. er. mean.

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Right... Thanks... Becca, she's, well "I don't know."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer