Man! A lot has happened since I last posted. The X-men got into a fight with these robots , and I froze Pyro who blew up this Martian guy. After that fight was finished. We had to follow Jean who went all " Dark Phoenix " again to Washington D.C.

Then things got confusing. The Brotherhood joined in and we fought them , and Jean. Actually Gaia and Rouge were trying to calm her down, Storm wanted a fight. I get a little fuzy on why the Hulk and this short weird looking guy showed up.

Hulk was in his " Joe Fixit." form. I was about to freeze him , When this huge fire ogre knocks me down. Pyro again. He must have thought that had stopped me. Because he turned away from me, and attacked the Secret Service.

Big mistake, I slid over to him and encased him in a big ice block. " That's for your signing in the Smiling Baby Hitlers you no talent hack!" I say. I look over the whole battle scene to see who I can help. Hulk's gone Wolverine apparently got attacked by him, but he recovered and was fighting some guy in an AIM uniform.

The guy with the weird hair stuck around but was watching Captian Koma getting chased by his robo Lohan, Good ol' Hank. Speaking of which he was caught by that low rent thug the Constrictor. ( I don't know where he came from either. )

The guy has unbreakable adamantium coils, but that won't help him when all the sudden the ground he's standing on becomes veeeeeery slippery. The snake themed lose fell on his butt., letting Hank go. " Much gratitude my young icy friend." he says knocking out snakey who I think was already put down once. This is not his lucky day.

I look up at Jean then say to Beast. " Hey fuzzball. You think we should help try to talk Jean down?"

" indubitable, snow cone, though we may get immolated just as the unfortunate Magneto before us."

I shrug. " Who wants to live forever huh? Besides us founding X-men have gotta stick together, you know."

I ice slide along with Mcoy up to Jean. Hopefully she'll listen to us if not well it was nice living while it lasted.


7 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

That was pretty clever of Hank to put those sub-routine's in his Lindsey robot. I can't believe Koma didn't see that coming. What a sucker!

Blogger captain koma said...

Hey I did see this comming.

But like the voice protocols on the reserve synthoids. I havent gotten to it. Gonna have to do some quick thinking.

Blogger captain koma said...

Damn you McCoy. I had to hurt Lin.

Your not getting that gift certificate to the Club X franchise near you.

Hrrumph!

Blogger captain koma said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Your in Savage Land.

I teleported your asses to the Savage Land.

Thats what you get for turning Lin against me.

Hah!

How is your 1:35 comment above your 1:33 comment?

Oh, and good job making sence of this giant crossover Iceman. I appreciated the recap!

Blogger Iceman said...

Fred no

Koma Like all your plans the Savage land thing didn't turn out.

sure J'onn

Pale fac man huh?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer