I'm woken up by this huge blast. I feel my mouth is really dry. My back ,and neck feel really stiff. Man this sucks . I have no idea what's going on so I stumble out in my under wear For a second I think I see Onslaught and a bunch of Hulks.

I rub my eyes, and Gaze on Onslaught leaving and Storm fighting with Bruce Banner.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I don't know how long I was out , but in the few hours I slept . The world fell apart. And then I noticed Gambit checking me out, I for got I was in my boxers. Great. then again this isn't as bad as when we all had to sleep in the motel 6 when we fought those armor things, I kept waking, And seeing him staring at me.

Why can't I remember who was behind those armored monsters? I guessed I "died " in battle I have a little memory loss. Oh well, Then Beast asked : Bobby where have you been?"

" What do you mean Hank?"

" No one's seen you in days."

I've been asleep for days? Huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer