Professor Xavier wants me to go to hell. Wait that came out wrong. I mean he wants me to go Mephisto's hell with the rest of the X-men to save Wolverine, and X-23. This is like the worst thing that can happen to me.

Since I'm Ice man, And hell has like lava pits and bad stuff like that. " But Professor! I'll be useless there!"

" Now I wouldn't say that Bobby. Your recent increases in power could prove very useful. "

Goodie! I just have to start showing potential right before Logan decides to put himself in a sauna times a million. " But I'm still an Ice man! Where's Magma any way?"

Then Xavier shrugs " When was the last time anyone saw Magma?"

I sigh. "Good point. This is because I Woke you up this morning isn't it?

" Why Bobby? What ever gave you an idea like that?" He smiles mischievously. The Professor Floats off to consult with Hank. Blue haired Gambit points and laughs.

" Funny huh?" I ask.

" Very funny ya Chen!" Gambit sneers. " Did he just call me a dog?

" You know what I think is funny Remy? " Now I point. " Ice Jock!"

Gambit grabs his crotch and, rolls around howling. I turn to The Prof, and Hank. " I'm sorry Professor. " Says Beast. " But this was made to go to the Astral Plane , not Hell."


" I was afraid of that." Charles shook his head. " Looks like our guest has to help us."

What guest I wonder. Then it becomes obvious when The Ghost Rider walks in.



" Ghost Rider?" Cries Cyclops. " What happened to Dr. Strange?"

" I know." the Professor. shrugs . " But me and Dr Strange, had a falling out, during the Civil War. "

" Hey ya punks!" The flame headed freak shouts. " Let's get this over with ! Gilmore Girls is on in an hour!" he shoots fire, at the Astral plane Portal, the screen, changes to flames and people screaming. Well looks like before the day is over I'll be the Astonishing Steam Man .


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger cooltopten said...

LOL future steam man :)

Don't worry, according to Dane it's not all fire and brimstone. There's wind and mud there, too.

Blogger Robin said...

Why is Mephisto still messing around with heroes? If he really wants Wanda's attention can't he just send her some flowers.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ghost Rider gets a bad rap because of the flamming skull/servant of Satan thing. He's really not so bad.

Blogger ? said...

Spam is part of how the Illumiatti gets you. when you erase it, they learn where you are.

Blogger Iceman said...

cool " it's not funny!

Jon : Not very comforting.

Robin : I dunno.

Professor Can we lleave him in Hell?

Question : OKAAAAAY

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer