So Koma made his first attack, with a Jean Grey robot that looks nothing like Jean. Well now that was just special. I softened it So Wolverine could finish him . But do I get thanks no. But that's ok. I just hope Logan likes his beer completely frozen from now on.

As for Koma thanks for the laughs bud! Your synthoid was just pure comedy gold! Really though maybe you should quit while your ahead huh? Or we'll, I don't know force you to eat Mcdonald's southern Chicken sandwiches they taste like bad chic fillet and you'll know it!


No wait that's too cruel . I know we'll make you Deadpool's butler for a month. Let's take a look at your duties huh?



That's his place after he cleans it. So you'll have plenty of work. Also you'll have to anything he commands.
And yes you'll have to eat his cooking . Well I think that's a punishment that fits the crime, So for your sake stop. Or not it's pretty funny either way.


5 Comments:

Blogger Pantha said...

that is just too cruel

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm afraid I have to agree, Bobby. Forcing him to eat Deadpool's cooking is just cruel and unusual.

Blogger Wolverine said...

An' people say I'm mean?

Blogger Cyclops said...

Deadpool's cooking is too god for him! Making him clean Wolverine's underwear!

Blogger Iceman said...

ya know scott that turns out pretty Well. Since I think Wolverine's underwear is part of Deadpools' recipes

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer