Hey every one! I was one of the X-men that quit when Storm had her little Power trip, well after trying to reform The champions , then Spider- man and his Amazing Friends ( Both disaster's don't ask oddly The Amazing Friends have more problems than The Champions who knew? )

So I went back to the only place I've really called home Charles Xavier's Mansion . Imagine my surprise to find it all wrecked and Apocalypse and Some reject from a horror movie doing the wrecking.

Well I'm not going to take this lying down. No way Close the windows And lock up your women , because Bobby Drake The Iceman is back in town!


7 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Cool, Iceman's here!

Blogger captain koma said...

ICE ICE BABY.
YOU'RE JUST AN ICE ICE BABY.

All right stop evaporate, glisten
Icemans back so we can start chillin'
With the X-Crew comming on strong
But Captain Komas gonna get ya
Casuse hes got an A-bomb

Of Synthoids
His Army of clones
Looking like anyone whos been born
If you ask me all I need is flames
Cool as Ice
I reckon your lame

ICE ICE BABY.
YOU'RE JUST AN ICE ICE BABY.

Word to thu Koma.

dissed you in ryhme. Hah

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The Iceman Commeth!

Welcome, Iceman.

I loved Spiderman and The Amazing Friends, Firestar's a hottie.

Blogger Pantha said...

LOL funny song coma

Blogger Iceman said...

Koma thanks for reminding us all why Vanilla Ice is hated by one and all

Blogger Iceman said...

que?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer